[ExchangeList] Re: Problem setting up Microsoft Exchange Active Sync

  • From: Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:01:16 -0400

That would be the problem…

This is the only reason that I went with a well known Cert Authority (and one that Windows Mobile as well as other Mobile devices will accept).

Paying for the Cert will save you many hours of troubleshooting with Mobile devices and will keep you from having to physically touch each device to force the Cert to be accepted (this in itself is a pain).