Problem sending to two domains. Please help

  • From: "Mike Duncan" <mduncan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:25:21 -0500

I have had exchange 2003 up and running for several months.  Recently I
have noticed a problem with two domains.  Domain 1, I
can't get messages to them no matter what I do.  Domain 2, will go through sporadically at best.  If I run
smtpdiag, while there are messages in the queue for angleflight, most of
the time they will go through.

Not sure what to do next.  If it were more of an all or none problem
with smtp I'd feel better about it.

Thanks in advance.

     ********************PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL********************
This electronic message transmission and any files transmitted with it, are
a communication from the law firm of Shughart Thomson & Kilroy, P.C.
 This message contains information protected by the attorney/client
 privilege and is confidential or otherwise the exclusive property of the
intended recipient or Shughart Thomson & Kilroy.  This information is
solely for the use of the individual or entity that is the intended recipient.
 If you are not the designated recipient, or the person responsible for
delivering the communication to its intended recipient, please be aware
 strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in
error, please notify by telephone (816-421-3355), collect or by electronic
mail (solutions@xxxxxxxxxx ) and promptly destroy the original
 transmission.  Thank you for your assistance.