Problem on my Storage Group...HelpPlease.....

  • From: "Some1" <some1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 15:16:33 +0700

i have installed the windows2000 PDC, IIS, ISA and Exchange2000 into one box in
my company... it seem everything work fine... but after i remove the exchange
instant messaging and IRCX and try to remove these key are related on this two,
that problem come....
my first storage group on exchange cannot be automatically mounted itself when
after i restart the machine. i have to mount it manually mailboxess and public
folders on my exchange system manager everytime i restart my server.

does anybody experience on this??? please help me... it is because i have wrong
edit the windows registry key?