RE: Problem joining 5.5 site.

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 18:35:54 -0300

    You must be sure about some things, but be really sure.
        The Organization Name is the same in both servers.
        The user account must be the same (the account you are logged on in
this new server must be the same its running in the running server, control
        Try to check that, ok?

        Dêniz Feital

        GIC - Chiptek / Vésper

        Tel (11) 3489-7730