Problem in recovering mailbox

  • From: "Balkar Singh Kang" <netsmartz_balkars@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 19:04:57 +0530

Dear Sir,

I need your kind help to recover mailbox from backup. After restore(ntbackup), When I recover mailbox from Recovery Storage Group then I got following error message.

The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has failed. The MAPI provider failed. Microsoft Exchange Server Information Store ID no: 8004011d-0512-00000000

I tryed to find solution on microsoft site but still it is not working. I visited the following link for the solution.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/264413/en-us

What else I can do to recover mailboxes of users.

I am using Exchange 2003+SP1

I need your kind co-operation.

Waiting for your reply

Balkar Singh