RE: Problem in express

  • From: "Robert Abela" <robert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 12:04:21 +0200

Open the Exchange system manager, expand till you see the server, and then
expand the protocols.  From the protocol setting set it up (like smtp ) the
header, ip etc and that's it.  If you want to access it from outside your
organization remember to open the firewall as well.  IMAP runs on port 143 or
993 on SSL.