RE: Problem in Windows 2003

  • From: "Lane Boudreaux" <lboudreaux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 21:18:36 -0500

Member server or a DC?

From: Ripon Bahl [mailto:ripon.bahl@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 9:14 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Problem in Windows 2003

I'm facing a peculiar problem in my windows 2003 servers. All the servers
are running with latest security patches. The problem occur once in a week .

Problem : After logging off the username and password area in the winlogon
screen grey out. It become disable and hence no logon locally to the server
can be made. All other services of server are running and working fine.
There is no error log in the event viewer .

Thanks and Best Regards

Ripon Bahl

Change should only be constant for everyone.....Do it simple but do it

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
Windows Security Resource Site:
Network Security Library:

This email has been scanned for viruses and content at the mail gateway.
All messages distributed vi the St. Mary School Board's email
system are the property of the St. Mary Parish School Board