RE: Problem in Removing Exchange 5.5 & Setting SMTP in Exchange 2003.

  • From: "Jensen, Douglas" <douglas.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 08:36:55 -0600

There is a wealth of knowledge on the Microsoft.com site.  If you are
looking for How To instructions, this is the place to get them.
http://search.support.microsoft.com/search/?adv=1

How to remove the last Exchange Server 5.5 computer from an Exchange
Server 2003 administrative group
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822450/en-us

How to configure the SMTP connector in Exchange 200x
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/265293/en-us