Problem in Outlook Webaccess.

  • From: "Pankaj Verma" <pankaj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 12:20:02 +0400

 Hi all,

 I have an Exchange 2000 Outlook Web Access Scenario with a Front-end Back-end
server. The front end is in a DMZ and the Back-end is the main Exchange server
that services over 400 clients.

 I was able to run OWA until recently when I had to reinstall SMTP, IIS and
Exchange Metabase. After the mentioned activity I resolved my initial problem
but now I have a new issue on my hands. I am unable to run my exchange web
access either locall on the server or from an external environment.

I would really appreciate some help.

 I have Microsoft Exchange 2000 server with sp4 and exchange 2000 server with
latest service pack and patches as back end server and microsoft exchange 2000
with sp3 as front end server in the DMZ.

Regards,
Pankaj Verma