Re::Problem in Exchange 2003 Backup

  • From: "Amit Kapoor" <amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 17:29:51 +0530

Is it the problem with hardware, because things were working fine, it is
when I setted up PCI SCSI card for Tape Drive. But windows 2003 server does
not supported that scsi card. So I removed it after few days.

All the error messages are coming on priv1.edb database.

Although database is configured on second hard disk in the system which is
of 80 GB. i.e  (D drive) on which error is coming.

Do I need to replace the hard disk as well. Do I try taking backup on
another hard disk.

Please help

Regards

Amit