[ExchangeList] Re: Problem in AD

  • From: Prabhu Kamuni <prabhu2311@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 05:23:12 -0700 (PDT)

Koool Pankaj

Please let me know the Exact problem ?

To shorab updaya,(progressive)

Be kool man ...you asked some time back abt NIC card did u remebred ?

so if some one in problem ..try to help them if you can ..Otherwise be koool.

can you run exchange ? with out AD ?  most of the problems in exchange bcoz of AD...if AD is perfect 50 % of the problems solved ..

Cheers !!

Pankaj Verma <pankuverma@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hi All

I know that this is a Discussion group for Exchange, but I am posting
query for Active directory? ( or anyone can tell me if anyone has
Active directory discussion group where I can post my query )

I have 3 domain controllers. I transfer all the FSMO roles from DC03
to DC03 after that I shutdown D03 & I restarted D02 & dC01 but after
that I was not able to communicate with active directory then switched
on DC03 after that every thing is working fine. If somebody can tell
me what could be the problem and after the in event viewer I am
getting an error

Event id =1030 & 1058 source = usernv

--
Rgds