[ExchangeList] Re: Problem in AD

  • From: "shorabh upadhyay" <shorabh.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:11:51 +0530

Dear Pankaj,

Have a look to u r question first " FSMO roles from DC03 to DC03 " and put it again.

On 8/23/06, Pankaj Verma <pankuverma@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hi All

I know that this is a Discussion group for Exchange, but I am posting
query for Active directory… ( or anyone can tell me if anyone has
Active directory discussion group where I can post my query )

I have 3 domain controllers.  I transfer all the FSMO roles from DC03
to DC03 after that I shutdown D03 & I restarted D02 & dC01 but after
that I was not able to communicate with active directory then switched
on DC03 after that every thing is working fine. If somebody can tell
me what could be the problem and after the in event viewer I am
getting an error

Event id =1030 & 1058 source = usernv

--
Rgds