RE: Problem adding Distribution List

  • From: "Jensen, Douglas" <douglas.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:54:11 -0600

Everyone is a built in group in Windows (nt, 2000, 2003) and it anyone
who can connect on your network is a member of the group Everyone.

It is not an exchange group but a Windows server group.

Use a different name.

Create a Share of a folder on your server and click the Permissions
button on the Share tab.  You will see the group everyone has default
access to that share.

Douglas Jensen
Douglas.Jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Voice (952) 402-9821