Problem With Receiving Mails [Exchange 5.5 & Proxy 2.0]

  • From: "Vijay Dogra" <Vijay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 15:29:09 +0400

Hi All,

I have a setup of exchange 5.5 SP 4 and Proxy Server 2.0. My MX record is
pointing to IP of external network card of proxy server. I am using IMC in
exchange 5.5. I am able to send the mails but I am not able to receive a single
mail, but if I  re-start IMC some  time it starts receiving mails.
1. WSP client is installed on exchange server
2. I can telnet to port 25 of exchange server.
3. WSPCFG.INI files is there in exchange server.
4. Winsock Proxy is working properly.
5. No filtering is enabled

so if some body can tell me what else I have to do, in this case. I am planning
to re-install IMC once again.

Thanks,

Vijay