[ExchangeList] Re: Problem In Database Mounting

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:41:36 -0400

Try running the troubleshooting assistant and or\ disaster recovery
analyzer that Carl mentioned before performing any drastic steps. It can
provide some good information, such as missing log files, shutdown
state, and resolutions. Also if you can provide any insight any events,
changes that were made that would be great.

James Chong