Probelm with add new contact email address

  • From: "ktsuresh" <ktsuresh@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 15:00:22 -0400

hello ,

I am facing a problem with exchange2k and outloo-2000. When i try to add a new
contact to my address book from the GAL,(by double clicking on the name from
the GAL) the name gets added to the e-mail with the users display name.The
problem is when i double click on this name the Display entry gets resolved to
"/o=something/ou=First Administrative Group /cn=Reciepient /cn=name'  and under
the email tab , it shows blank .Emails to this person bounce back.If I
explicitly add this person and type-in the email address it works.Also frm the
GAL if i right click on this person and see properties, everything looks
fine.(The problem is only with adding this person with a double click).This
happens to only 2-3 users for other users everything works fine.

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks
Suresh