Re: ProLiant Server

  • From: "Byron \(Yahoo\)" <snail945@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 00:06:42 -0800

harv-

what is driving the change to the server's status and configuration? is it performance only? if you outlined the key services this machine is providing the school, to what degree is it not meeting production expectations specifically? if you did nothing, where are they at?

having a clear understanding and itemization of what it should be doing and degree to which it is not currently meeting expectations will help drive success with any change.

Byron

----- Original Message ----- From: <hardor1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>