Private Information Store

  • From: "Chris McNally" <cmcnally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 11:50:06 -0800

Ok, feeling bad about this question, however;

I have successfully moved my Exchange 2000 to a new box. I now want to
remove the first server. The first step is to pull up properties of the
Public Information Store on the new server and select a few configs such
as Instances, OAB.
Now, I can't find these selections and am thinking I can't even find my
public information store. I have only one database with default name of
"First Storage Group". Now that's my public information store isn't it?
And if so; why can't I find the options I need? And if not; where is my
public information store?

Thank you.