Printing emails.

  • From: "James Golden" <jgolden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 06:50:53 -0700

The subject makes what I'm doing sound easy, but I haven't found it to be
so.  I need to print out the contents of someones mailbox for a FOIA
(Freedom of Information ACT, I work for a local governement) request.  I
made a copy of the inbox from backups and consolidated so there aren't any
second copies of emails.  Anyone know of a good utility to print out
everything with it's attachements in order!  I can do a print to print or
PDF, but the order is totally random and attachements don't print with
their respective emails.  As for now I am simply printing to PDF one by
one, but I was hoping someone knew of another way.  Any help would be
appreciated, this is soooo boring.