Printing Text Messages

  • From: "Jim Origel" <jim.origel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:40:16 +0200

Hi All, I have seen in the past with previous versions of Outlook
(Outlook 2000 SR1 for example) that when printing text messages to HP
laser printers the output will come out in multiple pages with perhaps a
one page message.  This happens in preview and also when printing.  And
only with Plain Text formatted messages.  It is now happening with a
customer we have who is printing from Outlook 2002.  I have scoured the
MS KB and Google but can't seem to find many articles that detail this
behaviour.  Can anyone help me with a solution?  Thank You Jim