RE: Postini users?

  • From: "Mike Duncan" <mduncan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:30:08 -0500

I work for a law firm with 400+ users.  We use Postini and love it.  It
catches at least 97% of the spam if not more.  We had attorney's getting
300+ spam per day.  It's well worth the cost, plus if you have a problem
with a server, or your T1 goes down, they will spool your email on their
servers.  Show me an appliance that can do that!  You can probably sell
the cost to your company on that fact alone.  How much email can they
afford to lose during outages?  For a law firm it's NONE.