[ExchangeList] Post Exchange 2003 Migration question

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 03:03:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Guys,
After a successful exchange 2003  - exchange 2003 Migration (Thanks to you guys), I am now looking for a way to point users profile to the new exchange server. I understand that this could have been auto possible if both exchange servers belonged to the same exchange org, and a mialbox move was done, but that was not the case.
I hear suggestions that I should be using prf files to do this, any links or documentation would be helpful.
Current environment
Exchange 2003 SP2
Outlook 2007 SP1