[ExchangeList] Re: Possible to maintain ability to use 'send with' functionality of Outlook with multiple accounts including exchange?

  • From: "William Holmes" <wtholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 12:40:03 -0400

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hello,

Create a distribution group for each recipient.

Add the user account to each distribution group.

Configure the distribution group to allow send-As for the user.

Configure the distribution group's primary SMTP address to be the pop
accounts name.

Configure GFI to send mail to the appropriate distribution group.

Bill

Now the mail from each of your three POP accounts will end up in the users
mail box. When responding the user can Enter the Distribution groups name in
the from box.