RE: Possible mailbox corruption

  • From: "Nef Perez" <nperez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:47:36 -0500

Mike~

When uninstalling Office, it doesn't completely delete all of the
registry entries.  Here's an article that may help:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;252613

Basically, any registry entry for Office must be deleted. I know, I have
done this dozens of times (for Outlook 2002 as well). Backuping up
registry first, of course.