RE: Pop3 allows sending messages with clear password (help!)

  • From: "Filipa Maria Pacheco Gaudencio" <fgaudencio@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 09:42:02 +0100

Hello again,

And thank you once again for answering me.

On my SMTP virtual server Properties->Access->Relay Restrictions I have:
- Only the list bellow(and the list contains a single IP of a Lotus Server);
- Allow all the computers which successfully authenticate to relay...

On my OExpress and MOutlook clients  E-mailAccounts->Properties->Servers I have:
- My server requires authentication (and then use same settings as my incoming
mail server).

The user logon name (pre-windows) and the mailbox alias are the same; I'm
telling this because in some articles of Microsoft they refer that these fields
should match.

Can you help me?

Thank you,

Filipa Maria Pacheco Gaudêncio