RE: Please help - been going on for way too long

  • From: "Denise Dorrance" <denisedorrance@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:49:53 +0000

Would this setting be on the server or the client or both. I think I remember seeing it in the personal address book but will have to check.

Thanks!  This is a good possibility.

From: "Ohl, Julie" <J.OHL@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Please help - been going on for way too long
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:38:45 -0600

http://www.MSExchange.org/

We had a similar issue with a certain few people not being able to get attachments from us, but if we sent them to other users at that company, they got them fine. Come to find out, the users that could not receive attachments were defined as contacts in our Global Address List, and we had the setting checked to Always Send in Rich Text. Even though we had tried changing the format when sending the message, it was always overridden by this and once we turned it off, they got everything we sent them. So check if they are defined to an address list somewhere, and if they have the Rich Text Setting turned on.