Re: Please guys some one update this Lady, she sent it to me as well

  • From: manju <manjunatha.bn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 06:37:57 -0800

Hi Rola,

Let me know which version of exchange you are running.

veryify the following in clients,

verify the following in the client

Open up the Global address list

Tools/options

Properties on GAL

Note the GC listed here

If there are more than 1 DC,

you can force the client to connect to a different DC using lmhosts file and
#PRE #DOM

Set this to be the GC, or a different GC

It may be necessary to restart the client

OR TRY NEXT ONE

In Active Directory Sites and Services, if you see two "microsoft
exchange" objects.
Delete the one with the long GUID behind it.
Force replication between the DCs.
Teste to see if the users can see the GAL - YES

Let me know either one does work or no

Manju
Microsoft Exchange

On 1/26/06, Mohammed Tantawi <Mohammed.Tantawi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>
> Dear Rola,
>
> I am not expert, please see the list instead of me

Manju
Enterprise messaging support
Microsoft