RE: Please Help , Please Help

  • From: soso bobo <soso20052006_4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:03:16 -0800 (PST)

thank you for your help,,

but do you think there is time , this is if the comapny did not fire me ? what
do you think , i am alone in my office now and no one with me here  , can you
see, really i want to sleep , i havent slept since 18 hours , and i think i get
enough , really i do not know why i choose IT as my JOB, its disaster Man ,

anyway , Please Pray for me , i have here alot of things happen in front of me,
For Example , since 20 minutes , MY  NAS From Dell, has been completly deleted
and our Backup Tap has a problem inside it , and we are unable to return back
every thing to the Normal way , its disaster , disaster , disaster .

really Pray for me
Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Andrew English <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui)
}http://www.MSExchange.org/

Soso,

Honestly I don?t mind helping you but you really have to get a book on setting
up Windows and Exchange and so some reading.

If you open Exchange System Manager (ESM) and expand the tree so you see your
Exchange server, you should be able to find the protocols tree, under that tree
you should be able to find POP3. Normally it has a red circle with an X through
it. If this is case you will need to go into services.msc and turn POP3 on,
setting it to Automatic, and Start.

Since you are limited to SBS you will have to see if anything else on your SBS
servers uses port 110 (is it for pop3?) and if the answer is no, then simply
assign your servers IP to POP3. The only place assigning your IP gets tricky is
with your websites, and OWA. Though there is away to get around that too, but
that?s for another time. J

Good Luck

Andrew