RE: Please Help , Please Help

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 11:23:29 -0500

By default POP3 is disabled on Exchange when you install it. Check to
see that POP3 is enabled, also check to see if your users have POP3
control setup on your ESM. Next you want to make sure your ISA allows
incoming POP3 access from the internet, otherwise if you are using POP3
on your LAN; you should really use MS Outlook not Outlook Express; make
sure that your DNS has a record which points to your POP3 server.

Andrew