Re: Please Help , Please Help

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 11:22:47 -0500

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 06:30:13 -0800 (PST), soso bobo
<soso20052006_4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>

> dear All,
>
> i have here a problem with my exchange , i can send to all domains , but i
> have a problem with receving .

Have there been any software, hardware, network, or security changes
since this started happening?

> while i was open my server i found this Error message in front of me :-
>

> Microsoft Connector for PoP3 mailboxes has generated an internal error ,
> that it could not recover from, once this dialog is dismissed the following
> files will be generated :-
>
> c:\Program Files\Microsoft Backoffice\connectivity\PoP3 Connector\vmimb.txt
>
> c:\Program Files\Microsoft Backoffice\connectivity\PoP3 Connector\vmimb.evt
>
> and c:\winnt\drwtsn32.log

What version of Exchange and Windows? What does your network logically
look like? Have you always used a POP3 connector? What is in your
event log?

...D