RE: Please Help!!

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 21:37:59 -0800

Sorry, no step by step instructions here for a beginner.

Exchange REQUIRES some basic understanding of how it works, and how e-mail
and SMTP works in at least a general form.

Just by your request means you do not know basics of how e-mail works, as
what you are asking is not a configuration you make on Exchange, rather how
the external e-mail account is configured.

John Tolmachoff

eServices For You