RE: Please Help!!

  • From: "Arnold Masaro" <Arnold.Masaro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 07:16:59 +0300

You can do one of two things;

1. Close your open relay to all. You will have to then migrate all your
users to MS Outlook and implement MS Exchnage Server Account. You will
have to remove all accounts on the e-mail clients that use SMTP protocol
to send mail to your mail server.

2. Close your open relay and manually specify the machines in your
network that can relay mail. This might be very tricky if you have a big
number of clients.

HTH
Arnold