RE: Please Help!!

  • From: adda ihsan <amihsan72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 21:13:26 -0700 (PDT)

 Hi,
How to check whether or not these servers are blacklisting my server ?
I guessed they are probably not blacklisting my server, since usually after
deleting the junk emails queues, some proper emails can finally get through.
I'll try to close the open relay..
Thank you for the reply..
Reagrds,
Adda
  Deshwal Chand <chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: http://www.MSExchange.org/

HI, There are two things: 1. Your server is still opened for relay. 2. Your
server probably have been blocked by these sites as it is sending junk mails to
them. Close the open relay.   have set the relay restrictions to our internal
networks subnet only  - Do Not write anything here. Leave all the fields blank.
I mean, do not specifiy IP's of any network, not even ur internal one. Then
check for the blacklisted mail servers at AOL, Yahoo.....

Regards,

Chand Deshwal (M.Tech CS&E,  MCSE, CCNA)
Network Administrator
Kampsax India Ltd., Gurgaon
ph: +91 124 6348259-62, Extn. 712
chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx