RE: Please Help!!

  • From: Deshwal Chand <chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 09:28:33 +0530

HI,

There are two things:

1. Your server is still opened for relay.

2. Your server probably have been blocked by these sites as it is sending
junk mails to them.

Close the open relay.

 have set the relay restrictions to our internal networks subnet only  - Do
Not write anything here. Leave all the fields blank. I mean, do not specifiy
IP's of any network, not even ur internal one.

Then check for the blacklisted mail servers at AOL, Yahoo.....

Regards,

Chand Deshwal (M.Tech CS&E,  MCSE, CCNA)
Network Administrator
Kampsax India Ltd., Gurgaon
ph: +91 124 6348259-62, Extn. 712
chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>