Re: Plan for SP2 install

  • From: Brajesh Ranjan Panda <brpanda23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 20:27:26 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

  I am also planning to upgrade my exchange organisation..and have
active-active cluster, one public folder server, one FE....

  do u have any SP2 installation on cluster...I dont have any...could you pls
fwd me that...

  Brajesh
  brpanda23@xxxxxxxxx

Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  http://www.MSExchange.org/
  Hello all,

     I have thoroughly researched SP2 rollout and have tested deployment?
     The only aspect I have not tested is applying SP2 to my clusters (lack of
hardware to emulate in a test environment).  Any ?gotchas? to look out for with
Active/Passive clusters?  I haven?t really seen anything to worry about
regarding clusters while researching.
     I appreciate your feedback.

  Thanks,
  Chris Wall - MCSE + Messaging, MCSA
NAM Exchange Administrator
  Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  T (919) 460-3236
F (919) 468-4889
  Global Knowledge
LEARNING. To Make a Difference.
http://www.globalknowledge.com

                Brajesh Ranjan Panda
  Mobile : +91-9822912801, 9818725533
  Mail:  brpanda23@xxxxxxxxx

  "Kafi hai sapne dil ko behlane ke liye, Mohabbat karlo dil ko dukhane ke
liye. Chahe bhale pade gam se vasta, Ek dost rakhna sab gamo ko bhulane ke
liye."

  " Feelings of lonneliness, moments of caring, small small sharing, stupid
fights, shoulders to cry, to be together in pain, creates a miracle called
FRIENDSHIP & seriousness creates RELATIONSHIP. "