[ExchangeList] Re: Plain text vs html [restriction]

  • From: "Scott Weber Gmail" <jsweber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 10:54:17 -0600

Well let me just describe out what I wish to do and see if its at all
possible..

We have a handful of blackberry users..
We also have a marketing manager that likes to send out html formatted
emails.

The blackberrys do not like html emails and you cannot read them

So basically I thought or wanted to find out a way to restrict certain users
just to receive plain text only email..

Maybe it cannot be done..

  _____