Plain text only emails

  • From: "Don McCall" <DMcCall@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:35:09 +1100

Does anyone out there know a simple way to ensure that emails are only received
and sent in plain text....???
We are running Exchange 2003 on server 2003... I seem to remember settings on
5.5 or 2000 that enabled plain text only transmissions and reception of email,
but for the life of me I cannot find it on Exchange 2003... Anyone out there
know how to do this...????

Regards

Don
This message is intended for the addressee named and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
and are not necessarily the views of Baptist Community Services. 3