[ExchangeList] Pinging laptop and associated problems

  • From: Willy Matuku <wmatuku@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 23:31:06 -0700 (PDT)

-------------------------------------------------------Dear ALl,

I have a laptop running Windows XP Professional and I
am able to ping the server from it but I cannot ping
it from the server even though I can ping any other
machine on the LAN.

I have tried to reconfigure the network card but this
did not bear and fruit. When this laptop is connected
to the network it keeps connecting and disconnecting
from the network.

I would be happy if anyone can give me some tips as to
what I need to check or change to resolve this

Best wishes

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: