RE: Phone Dialer

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 12:29:02 -0500

Jen, as Steve said, a modem on the PC is required, with the phone line going
into the line port of the modem, and the phone attached to the other port.
This may not work with a digital phone system, however, and could even fry
your modem, as the voltage a digital phone system puts out can be quite a
bit more than a standard analog phone line. Check with your phone people
first.

Greg Lara

prohibited.