Personal Address Book

  • From: "Cog Test2" <cogtest2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 07:01:55 +0000

Hi

i am working in a company which has two office and we are using two
different exchange servers. Our one exchange server has an address suppose
abc@xxxxxxx (OLD OFFICE) and the second server is def@xxxxxxxxxxx.(NEW
OFFICE)

What we have done is that we have added the OLD OFFICE mail id into the
personal address book of the outlook and have asked the users to send mails
to them using the personal address book as it is convient for them as they
complain that they do not remember the mail id of all the users so they
should have the mail id with them.

The users in the OLD OFFICE do not come to the new office and have no mail
account in the NEW OFFICE.

The problem is that when the users send the mail to the recipient in the
perosnal address book( i.e OLD OFFICE) the mail is bouncing back and the
reason is that the email id does not exist or check the correct mail id.

I don't know how to get this issue resolved. pls hlp me as this is very
serious matter and can take my job away.

Regards
Gautam

Gautam Kakkar
Email :- cogtest2@xxxxxxxxxxx

Cricket World Cup 2003 News, Views and Match Reports.