RE: Permissions needed

  • From: "Steven Barnard" <SBarnard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 08:17:48 +1000

Attached is a copy of a doco that I wrote that steps thru the process of
creation an email
distribution group, including the correct permissions.

Hope this helps.

Steven Barnard           Infrastructure Administrator
email: sbarnard@xxxxxxxxxx        web:
Baptist Community Services      Marsfield, Sydney NSW