Performance Monitor Errors

  • From: "Gangemi, Rob" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 17:28:34 -0800

I am running Exchange 5.5 SP4, Windows 2000 SP2, and the security Rollup
SP1.   Compaq DL 380 with all the Compaq Tools.

Also running HP Openview to monitor things.

I get the following messages repeatedly.  Is there a way to stop them or get
rid of them?

Event Type:     Warning
Event Source:   Perflib
Event Category: None
Event ID:       1016
Date:           3/28/2002
Time:           4:26:01 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       Server Name
The data buffer created for the "MSExchangeDS" service in the
"D:\EXCHSRVR\bin\perfdsa.dll" library is not aligned on an 8-byte boundary.
This may cause problems for applications that are  trying to read the
performance data buffer. Contact the manufacturer of this  library or
service to have this problem corrected or to get a newer version  of this
library.
Data:
0000: c4 ea 13 00 b4 03 00 00   Äê..´...

Thanks,

Rob
Rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx