RE: Perflib Errors In Application Logs

  • From: "Rick Parsons" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:25:42 +0100

Hi Mathew,

Visit: Eventid.net & subscribe I found a reg fix there for this and many
other problems of a similar type,  I think this is caused by the data
being requested before the data is loaded. Eg. The loading of services
is required in the correct order, which is not always the case by
default installation. Anyway the answer and fix is at this site.

Hope this helps, and as a side note I have no affiliation to this site
whatsoever, its just so useful and cheap.

Regards,

Rick Parsons