PerfMon Counter Problem

  • From: "Goran Jovanovic" <gjovanovic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 12:52:02 -0600

Hi,

I am getting a ton of warnings and errors from PerfMon like:

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   Perflib
Event Category: None
Event ID:       1010
Date:           6/4/2003
Time:           2:53:35 PM
User:           N/A
The Collect Procedure for the "POP3Svc" service in DLL "D:\Program
Files\Exchsrvr\bin\exprfdll.dll" generated an  exception or returned an
invalid status. Performance data returned by  counter DLL will be not be
returned in Perf Data Block. Exception or  status code returned is data
DWORD 0.
Data:
0000: 3d 01 00 00               =...

I have found the articles that tell you to

unlodctr "D:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\bin\exprfdll.dll"
lodctr "D:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\bin\exprfdll.dll"

And I still get the problems. What can I do to fix this?

Thanx
Goran