PepperWeed Consulting

  • From: "Rosales, Mario" <MRosales@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:29:37 -0500

Just curious if anyone has worked with this company (PepperWeed Consulting)
or has any comments?  You can send me an e-mail directly if you prefer not
to put this on the list.
Would appreciate any feedback!

 The contents of this communication are intended only for the addressee and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this
communication and notify the sender.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this communication that do not relate to the official
business of my company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by