[ExchangeList] Patching Exchange and Servers

  • From: "exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 09:51:18 -0700

that will send out with notifications of security patches for exchange, windows
server, XP etc.. Microsoft does have a "monthly" security news letter but
monthly really isn't sufficient with critical security patches.  Other
companies such as symantec have a signup where you can choose the products you
own and they will send you an email when there is a security patch or update
for the software.

MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: