[ExchangeList] Re: PST size

  • From: "William Lefkovics" <william@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 09:40:18 -0700

Indeed.  Mine definitely experience degradation around the 9-12GB mark.  Oh
and the 1 hour plus time to wait for "Outlook did not shut down propery.
data.pst is being checked for errors" to complete at startup (or when
mounted) can be annoying.

FAT32?  Next they're going to say this is one Win98, right?

  _____