[ExchangeList] Re: PST script

  • From: "Tom Kern" <tpkern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:52:56 -0400

It works pretty well.
I'm just making my way around VBscript so any help on how to modify the script to read in a text file of pc names and spit out the result path info to a diff text file would be great.
I don't suppose there is anyway to get the name of the pc in the path info as well?
Thanks. You've been a great help!

On 9/14/06, ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Test it out, on a few computers and if it's something you can work with, I'll help you to pipe out the additional info, pc name, dir path.