[ExchangeList] Re: PST script

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 23:48:18 -0400

Tom,

You may have already noticed and figured out that this also scans mapped drives
on the target computer, but just in case, to prevent skipping of mapped drive,
set drivetype=3

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.win32.programmer.wmi/browse_thread/thread/f814d350934976c2/07035bd409f387ca?lnk=st&q=CIM_DataFile+mapped&rnum=2&hl=en#07035bd409f387ca

' get all local drives in a collection
Set oDriveSet =  oWMI.ExecQuery _
    ("select Name from Win32_LogicalDisk where DriveType=3")

James Chong
Exchange | Administrator
MCSE | M+, S+,  MCTS, Security+
Cell: 703| 206|7548 (work)