Re: PST Print out

  • From: "Thompson, Elizabeth" <lthompson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:22:57 -0500

 It is for a security review and court case.

Appearently opening it through Outlook is too complex and they want a
way to have a hard copy to submit to the courts. Beyond that my
knowledge is very limited on this issue. (Thankfully too!)

The export is helpful ( I didn't know that trick!) but doesn't seem to
give the time stamp which is a needed field.

Any other thoughts???

Thanks

Liz